Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Lady boys!

So being in asia we expected to see lady boys,but I don't think anything can prepare you when you actually see them. It was our last night In chang mai and we all met for dinner, our guide said he would be happy to take us to a free lady boy cabaret! We thought why not! You couldn't really come to thailand without seeing one!

After dinner we walked around the market area and I spotted so least boys for the show posing for pics!i thought yes! I need to get a pic with them, hey were only to happy to have a pic with me and after I put 100 baht note down one of their bras! It was quite an experience!......
......after my pic they were calling Luke over! He was mortified! And want edit I move on quickly! I thought it was hilarious. We went over to the show it was was already in full swing!we were greeted by a whole host of lady boys,it was amazing to see the efforts that had been made to help them look like woman,he show was good, funny and entertaining :) I enjoyed it, Luke was most uncomfortable,especially if they tried to talk to him! In the end he did have a laugh :) I was pleased that we saw the show what an experience!.....






No comments:

Post a Comment