Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Missing boo and poppins :( aka chester and Millie !

So we have come up to the end of our tour in Asia and are having a last FaceTime session with our niece and nephew (and sister!) we are not sure what the wifi is like in kiwi land so don't know if we can FaceTime, I am missing them terribly as is Luke :( it's so weird because you would never think that an auntie or uncle would miss there niece and nephew like this but I have Such a strong bond with both of them it's really hard :( I have been around so much since they were both born as has Luke and we just adore them :)) we used to love having chester over to stay it was such fun :) it was such a laugh! Luke loved it! And having Millie for the day :) this particular day when we facetimed i found it a bit emotional, chester was super hyper as he always is when we FaceTime he literally bounces off the walls! But he was a little naughty and had to go to his room so my sister told him to say goodbye, and he stood up stood by the door all innocent! And said "bye I love you" in the cutest little voice! It bought tears to my eyes :,( it was like saying goodbye at the airport all over again :( I struggled after that call to not start sobbing! There just such a huge part of our lives and not being around to see them grow for a year is going to be harder then I thought! At least we have the internet and FaceTime and my sis sends me pics and keeps me updated :) so I may just about cope! Love you chester and Millie :)

1 comment:

  1. Well you only have yourselves to blame haha. Only just seen this post Sarah must of missed it and a few others whilst in Disney. Chester and Millie miss you loads too xx

    ReplyDelete