Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Surprising a few of the most important people in our life :)

When we walked through arrivals at heathrow i saw my auntie alison and gary standing there holding a welcome home banner....waving at us with great big smiles :) i was immediately emotional and just cried! I think all the stress if the last few days, plus the fact our flight was delayed and i thought i might miss the chance to pick chester up from school! Was a bit emotional ! And i think we were both glad to be home :)


We had planned to come home a month early but had told only a few people as we wanted to surprise a few people :) we hadnt told my nanny o, chester, millie or luke best friend matt. The first port of call was going to be my sisters house where we would greet our little millie poppins....when we arrived there was a banner on the door saying welcome home :) we hadnt expected that so it was lovely :) we arrived at sams house and she had shut the curtain so millie wouldnt see us....i knocked on the door and got down on the floor so i was her level....sam opened the door and there millie was....i think she was a little shocked because she stood there for a good few seconds and just stared at me! And then she came in for a hug and I squeezed her.....


....i was so happy :) i finally got to give my millie poppins a hug, she was a bit shy at first but that only lasted about 5 mins and then she came in for another hug and patted me on the back! She also hugged luke and patted him, we was over the moon that she was so comfortable with us she had only been 18 months old when we left and although we had facetimed them at least once a week she was still very young and we wasnt sure how she would react but this just goes to show that we have a great relationship with our niece :)

Next stop was surprising chester. We were going to pick him up at school and he had no idea that me and luke would be greeting him! I could not bloody wait! His teacher came out and noticed my sister standing there so called chester and i bent down to be at his level and as he came out and got closer to us i called his name and he smiled and came in for a hug :) and as he hugged me he squeezed me so tight and i shed a little tear.....


It was a beautiful moment with my nephew i was so touched at his reaction he obviously missed his auntie sarah, after hugging me he ran over to luke and jumped on him! He really loved his uncle luke and was very pleased he was home after there hug chester punched luke! Which was standard protocol between chester and luke! 

When we got back to my sisters we all had a cuppa and luke was straight on the trampoline with the kids, we were both knackared but knew we had to stay up, my sister cooked us a lovely meal which we really appreciated we had missed our english food! She also made the most amazing chrunchie cheesecake ! God it was so tasty! She had put up banners for us and we had a balloon saying welcome home it was lovely we took a few pics for the album.


The next day sam was going to take us to nanny o's she had no idea we were coming home and we had decided sam would go in first with millie and then she would come out saying she had forgotten something and bring us back in! And when sam went into the living room she told nan she had bought some visiters! And in we walked! Nan was so surprised she shed a tear and that made me shed a little tear! I was so happy we managed to surprize her and she was very surprised and very happy to see us it was lovely we had a lovely cup of tea and a catch up before we had to leave, but I was over the moon that i had got to see my nan.....my world....the queen bee.


After a long day fixing lukes car and getting our room ready we didnt have time to do what we wanted next which was to surprise matt! Although we did surprise him it wasnt how we wanted it to be! But it was nice and he was surprised! 


I really wanted to surprise my cousin becky we are close and i was gutted that we just completely run out of time :( so i sent her a message on route to mum and dads and then announced to the world we were home! Everything went as we wanted it to regarding the surprises which was lovely it was great seeing those special people after all this time :) 

We are now enroute to mum and dads for a week of relaxation....hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment