Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Adventures in atlantis :)

  So it's morning number 3 and we are off to the atlantis hotel on the palm :) this is what we have been waiting for some luxury :) it looks amazing and something I have wanted to experience for a long time :). So off we go ......so as we drive closer and closer to the palm and the atlantis comes into sight, I feel myself getting more and more excited like a little kid....
....we arrive and the concierge is there to collect our bags and he will take them to our room when it is ready (I am thinking "yes" this is right up my street!) we check in and decide we are going to head to the waterpark for the day, and as we try to find our way around the east and west wing we come across this absolutely huge aqaurium.......
...it is the biggest aqaurium I have seen in a hotel! Any amazed by it but decide will have aroper look later we head into the waterpark, on the way deciding to book a swim with dolphins for the next day :) a dream of both of ours!
 We then head in for a day of fun ......
We had so much fun in the water park, had lots of laughs and the slides were awesome ! I
Even tried the water slide the " leap of faith" something I may not have normally done but just thought what the hell ... So I did it and screamed all the way down but loved it.

So we go back to reception to get our room key and locate our room.....it was lovely had a very odd bathroom that opened up to the bedroom.... A massive bath ans seperately shower I decided I needed Ba'ath a shower just to try all the facilities ! Had a lovely evening buffet meal  and had a leisurely wonder around the hotel before it was time for bed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment